信件结束语 书信末尾敬辞( 二 )


All the best,祝一切安好!
With kind regards,谨致问候!
With kindest regards,谨致最良好的问候!
With all good wishes,谨祝万事如意!
All good wishes,万事如意!
Best regards,谨致最好的问候!
Wish you every success in the future 。祝你未来一帆风顺 。
下方的客套话比较新式:
I’m looking forward to hear from you soon 。我盼望你尽快回信 。
Please remember me to your family 。请代我向你家人问好 。
Give my best wishes to your parents 。向你父母亲问好 。
Any other particulars required I shall be pleased to give you 。其他各项详情,如有所需,我当欣然奉告 。
We hope that the finished work will prove in every way satisfactory to you 。我们期望此项工作能在各方面使您满意 。
We shall have the pleasure of weling your visiting soon 。倘于近日能欢迎您来访,我们将感到快乐 。
Won’t you let us hear from you prom