哪吒|哪吒翻译成英语怎么说 哪吒急急如律令翻译成英语怎么说

国产电影《哪吒之魔童降世》自播出开始就广受好评,在国内取得了好成绩之后,中国内地选送《哪吒之魔童降世》竞争第92届奥斯卡最佳国际电影奖(原最佳外语片)。那么问题来了,哪吒的英语怎么说呢?还有电影中的经典台词该如何翻译呢?下面小编带来介绍。

哪吒的英文翻译
哪吒|哪吒翻译成英语怎么说 哪吒急急如律令翻译成英语怎么说
文章图片
哪吒:Nezha
哪吒之魔童降世:The Devil Child of Nezha Comes into the World
哪吒经典台词翻译
1、我是小妖怪,逍遥又自在,杀人不眨眼,吃人不放盐!
I am a goblin, who lives a free and comfortable life, killing people without even blinking an eye and murdering people in cold blood.
2、若命运不公,就和它斗到底。
Maybe fate treats you unfairly. But never mind, just fight it to the end.
哪吒|哪吒翻译成英语怎么说 哪吒急急如律令翻译成英语怎么说
文章图片
【哪吒|哪吒翻译成英语怎么说 哪吒急急如律令翻译成英语怎么说】3、生而为魔,那又如何。
Born as a demon, so what ?
4、你是我唯一的朋友;你也是我唯一的朋友。
You are my only friend.You too.
5、人心中的成见是一座大山,任你怎么努力都休想搬动。
The prejudice in your mind is like a mountain, and no matter how hard you try, you can't move it.
6、去你的鸟命。
Screw your destiny。
哪吒|哪吒翻译成英语怎么说 哪吒急急如律令翻译成英语怎么说
文章图片
7、如果你问我,人能否改变自己的命运,我也不晓得,但是不认命,就是哪吒的命。
If you ask me whether people can change their own destiny, I will show you I don't know. As far as I am concerned, do not believe in destiny, which is the fate of Nezha.
8、我自己的命我自己扛,不连累别人!
I will shoulder my own destiny, and by no means do I bring trouble to others.
9、我命由我不由天,是魔是仙,我是谁只有我自己说了算。
The one that shapes my destiny will always be myself rather than God. I have the final say of being a demon or immortal.
10、别人的看法都是狗屁,你是谁只有你自己说了才算,这是爹教我的道理。
The viewpoints of others are nonsense. It's the truth my father taught me that you have the unique voice about who you are.
11、急急如律令。
Be quick to obey my command!
以上就是哪吒的英文翻译是什么 哪吒经典台词翻译成英语怎么说。更多内容请继续关注小编。